YHS Girls Soccer tryouts begin on April 12, 2021 (a school holiday!) — do not arrive more than 5 minutes early. The timing is as follows:
- Monday/12 – 9-11 a.m. at YHS turf
- Tuesday/13 – 3:15-4:45 p.m. at YHS turf
- Wednesday/14 – 3:30-5 p.m. at Williamsburg Middle School (NEW!)
- Thursday/15 – 5-6:30 p.m. at YHS turf (NEW!)
All students must have a valid VHSL physical on file in the Yorktown Student Activities office to participate. Physicals can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19, students must:
- Stay home if they are feeling ill or have had contact with someone who tested positive in the last 14 days. Please contact Coach Hannah if this applies to you.
- Bring water to last you the entire practice as water will not be provided.
- Wear an ear-loop mask throughout practice.
- Answer screening questions and have temperature checked upon entering.
Please note that there is a Soccer Boosters Meeting scheduled for April 21 via Zoom.
Watch this site for upcoming fundraising including restaurant nights and private training. See below for a recent fundraiser that was cancelled due to COVID. We will be rescheduling it for the fall.