Good Morning. Thank you for expressing interest in participating in Phase A conditioning practices. We are looking forward to finally being able to work with everyone during this time. We are asking that every player closely review this email and understand the importance of following the protocols.
Sessions start Monday, June 29. As of right now, we will be holding the sessions every Monday and Wednesday. First session is from 7:30am- 8:45am. Second session is from 9:00 am-10:15am. Prior to arrival of the session, we need every player to complete the emergency card and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Session: Group 1 and Group 2
- Second Session: Group 3 and Group 4
All players must bring their own water and it’s required that they have it in a 32 ounce water bottle. At no point are players allowed to share water. There will not be a water cooler available on site for refills.
All players must have a face mask. They must wear it at all times until the coach gives them the ok to take it off to start the training session.
**If you are not feeling well, please stay home! Don’t put others at risk!**
Arrival: 7:30- 7:45- Group 1 and Group 2
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 7:30
- Pre-screening will take place prior to entrance of the field. Coach Guerrieri will be doing temperature checks and asking a series of questions prior to entrance of the session. While waiting in line, all players must be wearing a mask and be a distance of 6 feet from others.
- No player is allowed into the stadium until they have been screened.
- If a player has a fever of 100.5 or higher, they must immediately be sent home and the athletic department will be notified.
- Once cleared, players will enter the field and go directly to their assigned group location. Coaches will be in the assigned location to enforce face masks and social distancing.
Conditioning Exercises: 7:45-8:45
- We will be continuing the exercise program that you have been given access to. We will modify the exercises if we need to.
- Your assigned coach will give you the ok to take off your mask. While exercising all players are required to stay at least 10 feet apart from others.
- We will be giving you water breaks as needed.
- At any point during the training session, if you need to break or if you’re not feeling well, you must notify the coach asap!
- There will not be a trainer on site.
- Face masks must be worn when exiting the stadium. Coaches will ask players to put on the face mask immediately after the exercise session is over.
- Players must be at least 6 feet apart from others when leaving.
- All players must leave the premise. We are not allowed to have players stick around the facility. The coaches must ensure that all players have left the site.
Arrival: 8:45- 9:00- Group 3 and Group 4
- We have to make sure that all players from session 1 have cleared the facility before we allow players for session 2 to go through the prescreening. Please do exit the car until coaches have given the ok to do so.
- We will go through the same protocol as listed in session 1.
Please take a look at the table below to find your name and group placing. We will be keeping the groups apart from each other during the training sessions. Please let me know if there are any questions.
|Group 1: Session 1||Group 2: Session 1||Group 3: Session 2||Group 4: Session 2|
|Ellie Cowan||Courtney Hatcher||Hayley King||Annie Brickley|
|Anna Schwarz||Elsa Leichty||Amelia O’Kieffe||Brynn Baskin|
|Sydney Polly||Ava Walsh||Katie Bernhardt||hannah lowe|
|Sophie Davis||Ava Alperstein||Elizabeth McDonough||Kate Black|
|Gwynn Michener||Addie Martin||Katrina Nelson||Taylor Chase|
|Natalie Yoder||Olivia Morgan||Eva Smith||Quinn Bailey|
|Olivia Juergens||Valerie Engel||Piper Gill||Sydney Inserra|
|Maddie Selinger||Katie Keough||Maggie O’Kieffe||Grace McCool|
|Taylor Wall||Gretchen Smith||Meera Vasisht||Marin Peale|
|Quincy Greene||Norah whitehead||Kylie Williams||Kasey Anderson|
|Laney Reiser||Alexis Williams||Abigail Wittig||Paige Baskin|
|Emme Yoder||Maggie Budd||Emmy Cullinan||Kelly Brown|
|Emmy Hart||Delaney Sinton||Kayla Johnson|
I’m currently in Pennsylvania and will be traveling back to VA late afternoon. I will respond to any emails once I’m back in the area and I’m guessing that will be around 7- 8 pm. For immediate questions, please call/text me at 484-547-3836. Please complete the emergency form that is attached and email back to me. We need to have the emergency cards on file before we can have players participating in the sessions.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow morning!
Health/ Physical Education Teacher
Arlington Public Schools
Swanson Middle School
Please be aware that email correspondence is subject to the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be made public if someone requests it – even if you have asked that your message be kept confidential. Also, If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email. The receipt by any unauthorized person does not constitute a waiver of any applicable protections.